At last there's a finance plan as innovative as Audi's state-of-the-art technology. Aptly named, the quattro® finance plan is a unique four-pronged plan that will make owning an Audi easier than ever before. With four innovative finance packages, the plan includes Audi Cover Assistance and an unlimited kilometre warranty with free scheduled servicing for three years, whichever option you choose. The options are available on four variants in the Audi range, each featuring uniquely innovative design features. There's simply never been a better time to invest in the future.
A Finance Lease maximises your ability to drive the new or used vehicle you desire. Ideal for small businesses, A Finance Lease is now an attractive option for private individuals. You can choose to drive a better vehicle than would be affordable using traditional purchase options. With a Finance Lease the charges are calculated on the G.S.T exclusive price of your vehicle and this is reflected in the monthly rentals. After the lease term, typically between 12 and 45 months, the balance of the lease is due as a residual payment.
1. An affordable way to update vehicles regularly
2. Monthly rentals, the advance rental and residual payment are all able to be changed
3. Monthly rentals are calculated on the G.S.T exclusive cost of the vehicle, reducing your finance charges even further (even if your are not registered for G.S.T)
4. Low monthly rentals allow you to free up your money to use for other purposes
5. The client has opportunity to purchase the vehicle for the residual value when it falls
6. Finance leases have no kilometre restriction in the contract
Benefits to businesses:
1. Tax and G.S.T benefits depend on variables such as the lease term.
With an operating lease you pay a fixed monthly payment for the use of the vehicle. At the end of the contract you simply hand back the vehicle. Lease payments are calculated using the lease term you require, usually 36 months, the Audi model, and your estimated kilometre usage.
1. Budgeting is easy with established monthly payments for the Lease term
2. Preserves existing lines of credit
3. No residual risk or responsibility for vehicle disposal
4. Maintenance costs can be included in lease payments
5. Vehicle does not appear on your balance sheet
6. Lease payments are fully tax deductible (providing the vehicle is used solely for business use)
7. G.S.T can be claimed monthly if G.S.T registered.
A Hire Purchase agreement is and has been one of the most effective ways for private individuals and companies to finance a new or used vehicle. With a Hire Purchase agreement you simply pay the agreed amount every month. These can be suited to your individual requirements, which may be particularly useful if your income is variable or seasonal. The monthly payments are based on a fixed interest rate over an agreed term, typically this varies between 6 to 60 months. That means there are no surprises - you simply pay the agreed amount every month for the term of the contract and the vehicle is yours.
1. Easy monthly payments to suit your budget
2. Flexibility to arrange initial deposit, term and structured or balloon payments to suit your situation
3. Our competitive interest rates will not change during the term of the contract
Benefits to businesses:
1. If the vehicle is fully utilised for business purposes, tax, G.S.T and interest can be claimed as per current N.Z Tax Legislation
2. The vehicle is shown as an asset in the balance sheet.
Your Audi dealer can tailor a finance plan to suit your individual requirements. Why not put together your own custom-made finance option? For example - a personalised agreement that allows you to choose between seasonal and structured payments, deferred payments, and balloon or residual payments.
We recommend you discuss these options with your accountant or financial advisor.