Audi Approved :plus Warranty
Only an approved Audi will meet our standards.
The Audi Approved :plus Warranty is included at no additional cost when you purchase a pre-owned Audi from an authorised Audi dealer.
In addition, the Audi Approved :plus Warranty is available as a retail purchase for existing customer owned vehicles if your Audi is found to comply with the following criteria:
- The Audi vehicle must be less than 6 years old
- Be imported new into New Zealand. This enables the service history to be evaluated and guaranteed
- Be sold new by an authorised Audi dealership
- Have a comprehensive authorised dealer service history
- Have travelled less than 100,000km on the odometer
- Undergo a full dealer 110-point technical inspection
The real benefits of Audi Approved :plus Warranty.
- Pre-approved 110-point inspection
- 2 year unlimited km warranty
- 2 year 24hr roadside assistance
Pre-approved 110-point inspection.
Each Audi vehicle is subjected to a thorough 110-point technical inspection, including engine diagnosis and bodywork inspection. Any noted technical elements are rectified and the vehicle is valeted to showroom standards.
2 year unlimited km warranty.
The Audi Approved :plus Warranty offers protection against areas of possible mechanical failure without the complications, fine print or limitations associated with many forms of used vehicle warranties available in the market. It also entitles the vehicle to be free of any defects in material and workmanship of the various components and systems covered by the warranty for a period of 24 months, with unlimited mileage commencing from the date of delivery.
2 year 24hr roadside assistance.
The Audi Approved :plus Warranty provides toll-free 24-hour roadside assistance to the owner or driver of Audi Approved :plus vehicles. Accessed via a 0800 number, you are entitled to assistance in the following instances: flat battery, tyre puncture, keys locked in the vehicle, run out of fuel, vehicle recovery including accident or collision co-ordination.*
*Subject to incident conditions. Costs incurred may be owner’s responsibility