Auckland, August 2020
• Even stronger visual differentiation thanks to new design language
• Latest generation MMI touch screen
• Eight speed Tiptronic gearbox
• Available now from $153,500 + on road costs
• Includes 5-year warranty, 3-year transferable service plan and 5-year Roadside assist.
The redesigned Audi RS 4 Avant accelerates from zero to 100 km/h in just 4.1 seconds, with the twin turbo V6 engine producing an impressive 600 Nm of torque and top speeds of 250km/h. With the latest generation in driver assistance systems, the car is suitable for both every day driving and long-distance road trips, all with the power of a quattro driving system.
Spokesperson – Marketing
Phone: +64 21 337 986